Providing a Complete Suite of IT Solutions
What is cloud computing?
Simply put, cloud computing makes it possible for users to access data, applications, and services over the Internet. The cloud eliminates the need for costly hardware, such as hard drives and servers – and gives users the ability to work from anywhere. Over 90% of businesses are already using cloud technology in a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment. The major benefits of cloud include:
• Elasticity: Scale up or down quickly to meet computing demand
• Affordability: Only pay for what you use, and minimize hardware and IT costs
• Availability: Get 24/7 cloud system access from anywhere, on any device
• Simplicity: Free IT from managing servers and updating software
Cloud software offers a number of distinct advantages that help sharpen your competitive edge.
The top 3 reasons to move to the cloud:
• Use it to deploy faster, with lower upfront costs
• Accelerate innovation cycles with hassle-free, more frequent updates
• Leverage anytime scalability and dynamic capacity to boost flexibility and compete with big businesses